Making a masterful mediterranean meal doesn’t have to take as long as a trip to the mediterranean! This delicious, veggie-full, gluten-free, paleo & keto-friendly piece of art is a cinch!
Feeds: 3-4 (add more chicken to feed more!)
Takes: 20-30 minutes
Ingredients: 1-4 Organic Chicken Breasts seasoned to taste, 1 box white mushrooms halved, 10-20 mini peppers, 1/2-1 red onion chopped, 1-2 Tbsp organic butter, 1 cup quinoa, 1 bullion cube, 3 organic Persian cucumbers, 1 cup grape tomatoes, the other 1/2 of the red onion, 1/2 cup organic feta cheese, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar, sea salt, ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place organic, herbal seasoned chicken breast(s) on to baking pan into oven x ~ 20 minutes; until thoroughly cooked
- Place trader Joes organic mushrooms, chopped onion, and peppers into casserole dish with sever pats of butter, sea salt and black pepper, still once at ~ 5 minutes to disperse butter
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 cup of quinoa and a bouillon cube and reduce heat to simmer until water boils off completely (approx 7-10 minutes)
- While quinoa, chicken and veggies cook, chop cucumbers, place in glass container for serving and storing, add grape tomatoes, feta cheese crumbles, chopped onion, olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste
- Serve it up and sop it up!
One thought on “Mediterranean Meal Made Simply”
Hey! You’re posting again!
On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 1:34 PM WELL & BALANCED HEALTH wrote:
> Well & Balanced Health posted: ” Making a masterful mediterranean meal > doesn’t have to take as long as a trip to the mediterranean! This > delicious, veggie-full, gluten-free, paleo & keto-friendly piece of art is > a cinch! Feeds: 3-4 (add more chicken to feed more!) Takes:” >